Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Not So Sunny Southern California Day

Good Morning from overcast Northern San Diego County. Although the temp is around 67, it is cloudy outside.

I am between my grandson's little league games at a "Panera Bakery" restaurant. They have free internet access. I was not expecting to have any time but Zac's team beat their opponents 13 to zip which brought into play the 10 run rule after 4 innings. The next game, Cole's, is at 3pm. Since I am staying with my sister, this is how I see my grandsons, at and between games. I did have a lovely dinner with them last evening. It is difficult to see much of them on these visits what with school, baseball practices and games.

My time is winding down here and will depart on Monday morning. It has been a good visit, but I am always anxious to get home to Flagstaff, even if for only a week and a half before departure to Wyoming for 5 months.

No comments: