Sunday, February 24, 2008

Just Another Tequila Sunrise, Without the Tequila!


Haven't written anything in a while, but not as long as it has been for my friends in Jackson, WY, the Henry's. They are the folks that got me doing this (or at least Mooselee did). They haven't updated their log all month. I find their stuff infinitely more interesting than mine. Try it at Henrysinthehole.blogspot.com.


Again it is snowing here in Flagstaff but alas, I cannot get out on the boards because just after celebrating my birthday this week, I fell ill to a cold. At the moment it is at the peak of it's misery component. These winter colds (or flu, don't know which) are a bit demoralizing, not to mention debilitating enough to keep me from my outdoor pursuits with the exception of snow shoveling. You have to keep up with that.


I want to thank all my friends and family for all the nice birthday calls. It lets me know they are thinking about me and I appreciate it. I have told my daughters that I expect no presents. I can get myself what I want (mostly), and usually do, but thoughts are most important to me. So thanks to my daughters, Tasha and Tania, my sister Norma, her daughter Kimberly, also Mooselee (Cindy) & Bob Henry, Bob Hoyle, Jason, my perspective son-in-law, Marc & Carol Hammond, and that person I cannot mention in print. You all made my 62nd b-day for me.

1 comment:

Brenda Smith said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I hope it was a great day, beautiful photo of the snow, I miss that. Well, not the shoveling and driving in it, but the beauty of it!
Cindy came to visit me for her birthday, check out my entry here:
http://web.mac.com/brenda_smith/Site/Blog/Entries/2008/1/31_My_Sis_in_Law_turned_60%21.html
I can't believe they haven't updated their blog!