Wednesday, January 16, 2008

First one!

Well Folks,

Don't know why I created this blog other than my friend Mooselee Henry in the Tetons said I ought to, even if only to let people know what I am thinking (not that there are that many that care). But, in this age of cyber-space communication so guess I'll try it out for a while.

It is a chilly 19 degrees here in Flagstaff this morning. No new snow for a week and a half, but that storm was a "duzzy," about a foot and a half in town over two days. We had a storm like that a couple of weeks before Christmas as well. Besides the good, and early cross-country skiing it affords we who engage in that, it bodes well for the water table and the coming summer fire season.

More later!

1 comment:

mooselee said...

What an eye-catching blog. Great colors and set up. Good choice for an intro photo. I look forward to visiting it. Mooselee